Clatter Bridge with Rope Handrails
Our product code: P-AP-TT-CBR
Trip-trap, trip-trap - who is crossing over MY bridge?!
Children (and billy goats!) will love exploring the effects of their movements on this captivating Clatter Bridge with Rope Handrails.
It’s a wonderfully playful, tactile feature of the Forest Trail journey - a multifunctional resource that will support children in developing physical agility, balance and coordination, and motor planning skills - and acting out some of their favourite fairytales too!
The foot-treads are joined snugly together with reinforced ropes, providing super sensory feedback, wobbling and clattering as children run back and forth over the bridge.
Rope handrails will help children to find their balance, and promote fine motor development and grip strength through grab and grasp actions.
- Size (L x W x H): 2750mm x 1135mm x 1330mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 5750mm x 4135mm
- Minimum area required*: 21.2M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced rope handrails and bridge with recycled plastic logs
Please contact us for further information.