Inclined Swinging Log Crossing
Our product code: P-AP-TT-SLC_I
Four crossing logs suspended between flexible, reinforced rope pieces move and sway as the children step across – not too much, but enough to allow children to safely step, swing and regain control for themselves.
On a slight incline, the Inclined Swinging Log Crossing provides even more challenge as children tackle the moving logs, working their way to the other side on either an incline or a decline.
It’s perfect for improving strength, core stability, motor control and learning to tackle challenges on the move!
- Size (L x W x H): 2910mm x 500mm x 2805mm
- Critical fall height: <0.7M
- Overall size including fall space: 5750mm x 3500mm
- Minimum area required*: 16.8M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced rope
Please contact us for further information.