Rope and Pulley Materials Mover
Our product code: P-IC-MSW-RPMM_B
Our unique Rope and Pulley Materials Mover, provides pulleys enclosed within a steel box (with clear polycarbonate fronts so children can see all of the workings!) to ensure no fingers are caught.
It provides a rope circuit spanning between two posts, with a vertical rope running up one of posts to pull a suspended bucket along with gravity assisting your children's effort.
Load up mud, sand, or water. and move the bucket across the span, to connect different play areas and transport materials from A to B.
Connect a planting area with a mud kitchen, a sandpit with a construction zone, or a water source with a water wall, and encourage cooperation between your children, developing their teamwork and social skills.
With the pulleys enclosed in a clear box, children can see the pulleys working which introduces them to scientific topics such as mechanisms.
- Size (L x H): Up to 3000mm x 1800mm
- Clear polycarbonate-fronted steel pulley enclosures (so you can see the workings!)
- Nylon pulley wheels
- Static abseil rope (so it doesn't stretch and sag further)
- Fully tensionable pulley enclosure (use a spanner to add more tension)
- Pentagon-design rope clamp (easy to re-tighten as part of regular maintenance)
Guidance for use:
- Must be used under teacher supervision only.
- Ropes must be kept taught by maintaining the rope tension, by using a spanner on the bolt securing the tensioning enclosure (turn one way to tighten, the other to loosen)
- Ensure the rope clamp is kept tightened
Please contact us for further information.