Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
The installers were very polite, helpful and professionalMichelle Munday - Beaupre Community Primary School, Cambridgeshire
Thank you for another job well done, we will use Pentagon again, once we have some more moneyPamela Boswell - Brackenfield School, Derbyshire
We are highly delighted with both the features we have had installed. A very professional service from start to finish
Rachel Brownhill - St Saviours Church of England Primary School - Stoke-on-trent
The new playground is a gorgeous addition to our school and as we told you today, and as you saw, it has been exceptionally well received by staff, parents and most importantly of all, the children.
In the ten years that I have been at Tiverton Primary School as head, and over all of the changes we have made and introduced, the new playground has received by far the largest number of accolades, whoops of delight and heartfelt praise, much of it still continuing,Resham Mirza - Tiverton Primary School, Haringey
Very pleased with the whole process.Lynn Taylor - Broadfield primary School, Hertfordshire
The installers were polite and courteous, I would use Pentagon again.Fred Ferns - Moss Park Junior School, Manchester