Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
Straight forward process, excellent service at comprehensive priceJanet Thorley - Elworth Hall Primary School, Sandbach
We have been really impressed with how the work was carried out and are delighted with the final result.B James - Fibbersley Park Primary School, Walsall
The installers were very polite and courteous. They asked if the equipment was in the right position for us and went out of their way to adjust if necessary. Everything was left spotless and tidy. Very impressed and satisfied.L. Sharrock - St Thomas Primary School, Bolton
We’re really, really happy with the structure. It’s really helping with 'moving and handling' in regards to our curriculum. It also separates areas for children to learn in as well so we’ve got little caves where children can do weaving or they can do writing at the top as well. We find the children are also really responsible with it as well. The thing that’s really nice about it, is the fact it doesn’t overpower our playground, so the children still choose other learning as well as the Tree House which is really great for us as we can build our learning around it. It is very sympathetic to the surroundingsMr Arnold - St Peter's Primary School, Bristol
The gentlemen who installed our equipment were very professional. They happily answered the children's questions, ensured the gate was kept closed, kept us informed of how the work was progressing and answered all the questions we asked. At all times the safety of the children was paramount.Mandy Byrne - Gt Clacton Preschool ltd, Clacton-on-Sea
Brilliant job! The installers were excellent, couldn't fault them at all.Kate Piper - Busy Bees, Reigate