Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
Very efficient - fitted in with school timetable with flexibility and good humour!Briony Wood - Sevenoaks Primary School, Kent
The new play area looks superb! Thanks to all at Pentagon.Debbie Thompson - Valley School, Stockport
We would like to say how much we appreciated the two guys being here, they were friendly, great with the children who wanted to know all about their tools they were using, and very courteous to both the staff and governors, and with their awareness of the health and safety aspects. Much appreciated!Tim Neale - Hyde Heath Infant School, Buckinghamshire
We were very impressed with the contractors who worked at the school. They were punctual, very courteous and worked in all weathers to complete on time. They followed school’s health and safety procedures at all times and were a pleasure to have on site.
Stella Hammond - St Francis Xavier Catholic Primary School - Oldbury
I would like to say that the 3 employees from your company who came to install the surface were excellent and I would like to point out they did a fantastic job and are a credit to themselves and your company.Simon Lidgard - The Village Primary School, Stockton-on-Tees
Our project has been very professionally and efficiently managed from start to finish. The equipment has been installed to a very high standard and the proof of success is seen in how the children are very excited every day to play on the new equipment. I can highly recommend Pentagon - all staff members were excellent in every respect. Thank you!Veronia Galpin - Hawley Primary School, London