Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
We have already been recommending Pentagon Play to other schools when we have attended meetings and explained to headteachers how good our experience has been.Adam Harlow - Goat Lees Primary School, Kent
Working alongside pentagon has been a mutually collaborative experience. I wouldn’t think twice in going back and adding to the equipment.Alison Read - Severn Beach - Gloucestershire
Thank you all so much. It is looking fantastic and will look even better once the Class Teacher puts the furniture in its final position. Such a professional service right through the whole process. We look forward to our next project.
Abby Bassett - Windmill Hill Academy, Cornwall
Excellent work, seamless and great to have working on site!Bernie Greenwood - Great Smeaton Community School, North Yorkshire
I am really pleased with the whole process, including the end product. We plan to use Pentagon Play again in the future.Gillian Kay – Propps Hall Junior Infant and Nursery School, Manchester
The castle is really fun, we can spy on people from the lookout glassesLilli - Rugby Free School Pupil, Rugby