Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
We have been very happy with the professionalism and help from the staff working on siteCelia Ashbrook - St Pauls of the Cross Primary School, Warrington
Great Service and friendly, smiley installers. Even in the pouring rain, they continued fitting our amazing equipment!Jess Damant - Kersey Primary School, Suffolk -
A big shout out to Pentagon for coming up trumps in our hour of need, we needed a fence erected with 2 weeks notice ready for an LA review and they did it! Amazing service from Adele & the team, and the finished product looks amazing.
We have used Pentagon on numerous occasions in the past 5 years, and been over the moon with their service & products. But the latest project was their best by far, a small nursery fence designed and fitted in under 2 weeks to meet our very tight deadline, we would use them again & again.Jodie Erics - Thomas Willingale School and Nursery - Loughton
The contractors were very friendly and accommodating. They have got on with the job in poor weather conditions and always had a positive, approachable, can-do attitude. They're a credit to the company.Angela Kerr - Veritas Primary School, Staffordshire
The installers were very polite and courteous. They asked if the equipment was in the right position for us and went out of their way to adjust if necessary. Everything was left spotless and tidy. Very impressed and satisfied.L. Sharrock - St Thomas Primary School, Bolton
I found Pentagon very efficient and have already made recommendations to other schools.Susan Whitehall - Pengam Primary School, Gwent