Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
The Pentagon employee who constructed the Gazebo is to be commended on his diligence and work ethicAnthony Jenkins - Chancel Primary School, Staffordshire
Absolutely excellent team, great job from start to finish – thanks!Sam Done - Hillcrest Primary School, Leeds
Dear Sam and Andrew,
Just to let you know the Stable Room is amazing! We are absolutely thrilled and the staff have already started to put furniture in place and the children are using this wonderful space. Thank you so much for all your support.
The space is being called affectionately the stable room - The Staff want a donkey!
Rob and Arthur were brilliant and couldn't have done more to accommodate our requests.Bernice Jackson - Kingswood Early Years Centre - Watford
The process has been fantastic and really simple. The fitters were very friendly and accommodating, adapting the design to suit our needs as they went. Pentagon Play made it all so easy!
The children's favourite part is the hill where they have enjoyed running up and rolling down. They have also used it when experimenting with cars and how far they can make them roll.
The Water Wall has been useful in giving the children the opportunity to experiment with moving the plastic and finding the quickest way to get the water from top to bottom.Melissa Hawkins - Chelmondiston Primary School, Ipswich
Very Helpful and accommodating staff. Their products are really good quality tooToni Dick - Whittingham CE First School, Northumberland
Very efficient work. Safer practice and completely trustworthyJo Holmes - Brookacre C.P. School, Warrington