Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
Very friendly and helpful fitters.J. white - Norley CE Primary School, Frodsham
We can play music in our octopus garden because we have big pipes and a silver instrument on the wallErin - Rugby Free School Pupil, Rugby
We are delighted with the new clamber stack climbing frame. The children are very much looking forward to trying it tomorrow. The guys on site were excellent and very accommodating. Very happy to recommend you to other schools.Dan Goddard - Trowell C of E Primary School, Nottingham
Excellent service - Chris has worked very hard - very professional - long hours. Thank you!C Davis - Chilwell Croft Academy, Birmingham
The service from Pentagon has been excellent from start to finish. We found the initial visits very helpful and informative and it was really useful to be provided with a landscaping plan. The installation team were polite, friendly and worked extremely efficiently to get the work completed in as quick a time as possible. The follow up service has also been supportive and we will definitely be coming back to Pentagon for future play equipment purchases.Laura Green - Tacolneston & Morley CE VA Primary Schools Federation, Norfolk
The play equipment was erected yesterday, which is exactly as I envisaged and the staff want me to pass on their thanks for a job well done. The two guys that came were polite professional and left us with a tidy and good looking piece of equipment that I am sure the children will enjoy.Peter Leigh - The Firs Primary School, Sale