Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
Thanks very much. We are very pleased with our new trim trail and the children are very excited to now get on it. What an exciting way to start the next term.Louise Kay – Ivy Lane Primary School, Wiltshire
Straight forward process, excellent service at comprehensive priceJanet Thorley - Elworth Hall Primary School, Sandbach
Excellent. Great job and thanks for your effort over the weekend.Mark Bradbury - Abbeywood School, Yorkshire
Pentagon Play installed a mud kitchen within the outdoor area and the children love using it and getting extremely messy. It has really supported the children with their development, sparking their imagination and creativity. Thank you Pentagon Play! We highly recommend your services.Mrs Damms – North Cotes CE Primary School, Lincolnshire
Thanks very much, a friendly team who have done a great job! We can’t wait to use our new area.Emma Hulse – Westminster Nursery School, Crewe
The play structure is even more attarctive than the drawings we saw during the planning stagesMrs O'Connor - Vita et Pax Prep School, London