Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
I found Pentagon very efficient and have already made recommendations to other schools.Susan Whitehall - Pengam Primary School, Gwent
Every day is a fun day of learning, so pleased with our outdoor area. Recommend Pentagon 100%.Rebecca Johnson - Fernvale Primary School, Leicestershire
I would recommend Pentagon to other schoolsRebecca Bucknall - Kingston Park Academy, Worksop
We found Pentagons representative Marion to be very informative and imaginative. She was able to look at our available space and resources and come up with ingenious suggestions for their use. The school was able, with her help, to save money in some areas allowing the purchase of our Trim Trail to go ahead sooner than planned. The installation was smooth and the fitters very child-friendly encouraging the children to see the installation at all stages and explaining what was involved.Sue Gee - Ilketshall St Lawrence Primary School, Beccles
We are delighted with the play equipment – the children love it! Steve and Pete were great too – very professional.
Vicki Woollacott - Westwood First School - Staffordshire
I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful gazebo your men have erected on the field - it's brilliant!!
The workforce were really easy to work with and understood my concerns for safeguarding when our Inspector arrived on Tuesday.
I look forward to working with you again.Wendy Heritage - St Andrew's CE Primary School - Oxon