Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
We would like to say how much we appreciated the two guys being here, they were friendly, great with the children who wanted to know all about their tools they were using, and very courteous to both the staff and governors, and with their awareness of the health and safety aspects. Much appreciated!Tim Neale - Hyde Heath Infant School, Buckinghamshire
Please pass our thanks to everyone in the team.
I am delighted with the finished project and can't wait for the children to see it in September.
I am hoping to arrange a special opening to mark the event.Linda Taylor - Palfrey Junior School, Walsall
The installers were polite and courteous, I would use Pentagon again.Fred Ferns - Moss Park Junior School, Manchester
We would like to say a big thank you to the installers - they were so obliging and lovely to work with (despite some atrocious weather).Karen Banister - Bruche Community Primary School, Warrington
Looks great, good advice given.Jo Fallows - Didsbury Road Nursery, Stockport
Excellent!D Hall - The Green Way Academy, Hull