Skelton Play Tower (1.2M)
Our product code: P-AP-TOW-SKE(1.2M)
Our Skelton Play Tower (at 1200mm high), includes one connecting bridge and four active challenges suitable for Key Stage 1 children.
This climbing resource combines both active and imaginative play by encouraging role play, den-making and safe risk taking.
Children will enjoy using the tower in groups further developing their language, communication and social skills.
- Size (L x W x H): 4700mm x 3600mm x 3320mm
- Critical fall height: <1.2M
- Surfacing Required: 37M²
- High pressure treated 'play grade' timber
- Tongue and groove log clad roof
- Iroko hardwood bridge deck
- Galvanised and powder coated steel components
- HDPE plastic slide
- HDPE plastic slide entry panel
- Polyurethane climbing holds
- Age range: 4+ Years
- Suspension Bridge
- Fireman's Pole
- Climbing Ramp
- Ladder Climb