Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Will You Spend Your Sports Premium?
The continuation of sports premium funding will help schools continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and wellbeing.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
Scroll down to see examples of our projects as well as a range of suitable products for your Sports Premium funding.
Alternatively, you can view our range of Sports Product here and Active Play Equipment here for some added inspiration. To start your Sports premium project, get in touch by completing our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
We are delighted with our new outdoor lab. It has exceeded our expectations and we are devising new opportunities for outdoor learning every weekDiane Hunt - Heage Primary School, Derbyshire
Excellent service. Installers were patient as they had to wait and install in the rain - excellent service.Pam Garred - Serbet Wood CP School, Suffolk
Excellent!D Hall - The Green Way Academy, Hull
The sales consultant was knowledgeable and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The work was carried out promptly as expected and I would use Pentagon again.Sue Alcock - Victoria Road Primary School, Ashford
The space previously was laid to grass and over the winter months was unusable due to it becoming extremely wet and muddy. However in the summer months, it was the only area in the school where pupils could shelter from the hot sun. Therefore although useful, we weren’t able to use this area imaginatively and pupils were limited to bringing small outdoor toys to the area which brought its own challenges. The adventure play area now serves all the pupils and they have clearly really loved using and exploring all the equipment.Grove Park School, East Sussex
The men who came to install the play equipment were extremely polite and considerate. A credit to your company.Trisha Hill - Northmead Junior School, Surrey