Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
Really pleased with the transformation of the parks. The surfacing that Pentagon installed, has made the areas safe and really attractive for the community to use.John Rendell - Bradley Stoke Town Council
The sales consultant was knowledgeable and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The work was carried out promptly as expected and I would use Pentagon again.Sue Alcock - Victoria Road Primary School, Ashford
Excellent installation! I have already passed on your details to a number of schools including my new schools in Barnsley.Damien Thorpe - St Mary's Primary School, Doncaster
The children are really loving the climbing equipment, the playbond slope has really opened up the playground and the children especially love the mud pit, Many thanks!Richard Evans - Tetherdown Primary School, Haringey
I like the Science area because I can turn the wheels and the gears go roundXavier - Rugby Free School Pupil, Rugby
Very pleased with the resultDoreen Ellis - Holy Trinity C of E Primary School, Oswestry