Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
The team that came to install the equipment were fantastic. They even had the courtesy to remove their shoes when they came in to use the facilities. Although this seems trivial, it was very much appreciated by the caretaker and cleaners. Thank you.Laura McGee - Ysgol Penycae, Wrexham
Great workers, very accommodating and have worked fantastically. We are very happy.Dewi Hood - Ysgol Gynradd Llandogfan, Isle of Anglesey
We are delighted with the equipment and the swiftness, friendliness and helpfulness of the installersAlyson Hall - Limes Farm Infant and Nursery School, Chigwell
We now have learning opportunities that were not there before such as: Investigative Learning, Physical Play and Creative Play. Health and safety is paramount within the school and Andy understood this very well. The level of communication with the guys on site was great and very much appreciated on our part. They would let us know exactly what was going on which helped our teaching staff plan activities and lessons. Nothing would have been differently - if anything, I may have started our leveling of our other playground sooner.Paul King - Green Lane Special School, Warrington
I like the Science area because I can turn the wheels and the gears go roundXavier - Rugby Free School Pupil, Rugby
Excellent installation! I have already passed on your details to a number of schools including my new schools in Barnsley.Damien Thorpe - St Mary's Primary School, Doncaster