Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
We are absolutely thrilled with the the work. It is a fabulous job and the children absolutely love it!
Frances - St Ambrose Barlow Catholic Primary School - Birmingham
The contractors were very friendly and accommodating. They have got on with the job in poor weather conditions and always had a positive, approachable, can-do attitude. They're a credit to the company.Angela Kerr - Veritas Primary School, Staffordshire
Everything went smoothly – Thank you.
Sue Mudie - Richmond Hill Primary School - Doncaster
I am really pleased with the whole process, including the end product. We plan to use Pentagon Play again in the future.Gillian Kay – Propps Hall Junior Infant and Nursery School, Manchester
Your team have been wonderful and have worked so hard. So polite and professional, really impressed. The paint is fantastic as a cost effective way to rid the grey and create impact, your idea is genius! Thanks so much.
The headmistress of the senior school came today and was speechless (in a good way !) a governor then appeared and I have been given a hugely positive reaction and request to say thank you on behalf of queensRachel Cookson - The Queen's Lower School, Chester
Chris and Julian have done an amazing job! hey have been extremely considerate and have handled parents wanting to access the site. They have checked on positions of installations and left the area safe and tidy each night. Certainly the best contractors we've had on site for a long time!Beverley Armstrong - Archbishop Runcie C of E School, Newcastle