Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
The installation team were friendly, efficient and genuinely determined to make our playground perfect. The children absolutely loved watching the project take shape and it has made them realise all the hard work that has gone into it. We have already been recommending you to other schools and we will continue to do so.Delia Cooper - Chilham St. Mary's C of E Primary School, Kent
I would recommend Pentagon to other schoolsS Rosindale - St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Stockport
We have been very impressed with Pentagon, your installation teams work hard and were used to working in and around our children. The children love it and there has definitely been an improvement in behaviour at break times…we’d be happy to recommended and refer you to other schools.Mr Lee Pinchback - Fairways Primary School, Southend-on-Sea
The installation process was managed to cause minimal disruption to school activities. I would recommend Pentagon to other schools…Karen Duckworth - Padbury C of E School, Buckingham
I would recommend Pentagon Sport to other schools, the installers were polite and courteous.
Dorrie Shenton - Heron Cross Primary School - Stoke
Thank you so much to the team at Pentagon Play UK. From our initial meetings, to the fantastic designs and the professional installation we couldn’t recommend Pentagon enough. The children at Gee Cross Holy Trinity Primary School absolutely love their new EYFS playground and it’s made a huge difference to their outdoor play. We cannot believe they transformation and the difference it will make to so many children. Thank you!Samantha Thornton – Gee Cross Holy Trinity Primary School, Hyde