Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
The service from Pentagon has been excellent from start to finish. We found the initial visits very helpful and informative and it was really useful to be provided with a landscaping plan. The installation team were polite, friendly and worked extremely efficiently to get the work completed in as quick a time as possible. The follow up service has also been supportive and we will definitely be coming back to Pentagon for future play equipment purchases.Laura Green - Tacolneston & Morley CE VA Primary Schools Federation, Norfolk
The play structure is even more attarctive than the drawings we saw during the planning stagesMrs O'Connor - Vita et Pax Prep School, London
The installers were polite and courteous and the work was carried out promptly as expected. i would recommend Pentagon to other schools in the area.Samantha King - Upper Rhymney Primary School, Rhymney
Sam really brought the space to life for us, he could see how we could zone play into 2 new areas so that there was something for the younger children and something for them to grow into. It also helped us to the supervise play and make sure everyone has the chance of getting a go.Fiona Waterhouse – Longwick CE Combined School, Buckinghamshire
Thank you for stepping in when we were let down by another company.Caz Earley - Gillingham Primary School, Dorset
“The children and staff are delighted with their new MUGA. The guys installing it were flexible and hardworking which made things go really smoothly. Playtimes are a different thing altogether now and after school sport is so much easier to deliver.”Nick Heath - Ilchester Community Primary School, Yeovil